Mark P. Edson
Mark P. Edson is a Special Counsel. His undergraduate degree was obtained from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University School of Law.
Mark has been a practicing attorney for more than 20 years. He has extensive experience in state and federal courts as well as State Bar Court and appellate courts. Mark Edson has successfully litigated thousands of complex cases over the course of his career. His practice focuses on insurance defense, and he regularly represents clients in multiple legal disciplines including professional liability, automobile liability, premises liability, trucking accidents, landlord tenant/habitability disputes, product liability, construction defects, catastrophic injuries, public entity defense and non-profit defense.
Mark practices in all 58 counties in California as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Central Districts of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Mr. Edson's interests include cycling, fishing and spending time with his family.
- General Civil and Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Automobile Liability
- Premises Liability
- Landlord Defense
- Public Entity Defense And Attorney Malpractice Defense
Current Employment Position
- Special Counsel
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Winters & Krug, Associate, 2001 to 2013
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2000
- University of California
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: History
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Southern California, Member