Jennifer A. Kung Gelini
Jennifer A. Kung Gelini is the managing partner and active litigator. She completed her undergraduate education at the University of California, Berkeley, and received her Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University School of Law.
Since admission to the California State Bar in 1993, Jennifer has zealously advocated for her clients in such complex matters as catastrophic trucking and motor vehicle accidents, landlord tenant disputes, construction site accidents, business disputes, wrongful death, premises liability, slip and falls, municipality defense, and construction defect, to name just a few areas.
She has tried several jury trials to verdict, arbitrated many binding arbitrations to award, and mediated countless cases. She is well versed in third party and first party cases.
Jennifer's philosophy in handling claims of any size or complexity is to accurately evaluate the claim as quickly as possible and determine the most efficient course of action to achieve resolution. Her open door policy allows for the free exchange of information between herself and clients to maximize all avenues for evaluation.
Jennifer's diverse background opens up wide avenues of thoughts and ideas, as well as perspectives, and permits creativity to flow into the more rational, well-reasoned and logical world of litigation. Her love of storytelling truly lends itself to excelling in a courtroom.
Jennifer practices in all 58 counties in California as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern, Southern, Northern, and Central Districts of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
When not working, Jennifer enjoys traveling with her husband, hiking, reading and movies. Her favorite activities are cooking and spending time with her family.
- Insurance Defense
- General Civil And Trial Practice In All State & Federal Courts With An Emphasis On Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Municipality Defense
- Premises Liability
- Construction Defense
- Mold Litigation
- Landslide/Subsidence Law
- Landlord Defense
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor - 05/1993
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 05/1990
Professional Associations And Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Association Defense Counsel of Northern California & Nevada, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Southern California, Member